A process still in progress, for the transformation of a farmhouse in a shelter / sanctuary for animals rescued from the slaughter. The project had to include a variation to the PRGC of the municipality ...
Urban transformation of an abandoned industrial buildings area, now owned by the company Cannon Group S.p.a. (former Sandretto brothers), once leader in the field of technologies for the production of plastic material since 1946.
chat_bubble0 Commentvisibility759 Views
a Project by
under the patronage of
ADDRESS Ordine degli Architetti, Pianificatori Paesaggisti e Conservatori di Torino Via Giovanni Giolitti, 1 10123 – Torino