Urban transformation of an abandoned industrial buildings area, now owned by the company Cannon Group S.p.a. (former Sandretto brothers), once leader in the field of technologies for the production of plastic material since 1946.
chat_bubble0 Commentvisibility2090 Views
a Project by
under the patronage of
Ordine degli Architetti, Pianificatori
Paesaggisti e Conservatori di Torino
Via Giovanni Giolitti, 1
10123 – Torino